Sunday, January 18, 2015

The NFL Playoffs V

With the Pack ahead 16-0 I was feeling pretty good. Even though I had picked the Seahawks to win my heart wasn't in it. Even at 19-7 with less than four minutes to go it looked good,

Then bad things started to happen. The Seahawks made it 19-14 and an onside kick went right through Brandon Bostick's hands, hit him in the face and bounced into the arms of the Seahawks.

The Seahawks scored to make it 22-19 on a two point conversion that shouldn't have had a chance in hell. The Packers tied it 22-22 to send it into overtime but you just knew what was going to happen and it did. Seahawks win it 28-22.

At New England the Colts never really got into the game and got spanked by Brady and the Patriots 45-7.

Well, that makes me 9-1 with only one game left; the BIG one.

I'm going with the Patriots in Super Bowl XLIX. Tom Brady finally gets his 4th ring.

No comments: