Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hillary Announces

To absolutely no one's surprise Hillary Clinton has announced that she is running for president.

I'm still a bit pissed at Hillary for never admitting that voting to authorize the war in Iraq was a mistake. I've always suspected her of being about as close to  Hawk as a Democrat can get.

I also seem to remember that the last time around we didn't see eye to eye on opposition to the Death Penalty or support for Gay Marriage but eight years is a long time.

I suppose I should keep a running Democratic Party list like I have a Republican Party list.

#1 - Hillary Clinton* - I still haven't forgiven her for not owning up to the fact that the Iraq War was a big mistake but she's got all the right ducks lined up on the economy. Besides, what choice do I have?

No comments: